|..:: ACCREDITATION ::..|
|..:: SUBMIT A MANUSCRIPT ::..|
|..:: MENU ::..|
|Focus & Scope|
|Online Submission Here|
|..:: INFORMATION ::..|
|..:: Download Template ::..|
|..:: ISSN ::..|
|..:: TOOL ::..|
|..:: Citation ::..|
|..:: Indexing ::..|
|..:: MEMBER ::..|
|..:: VISITOR STATISTICS ::..|
Template in this author guidelines actually uses start at volume 3 number 2 in september 2020.
The Manuscript General Guidelines
The manuscript text general guidelines are as follows:
- The manuscript is the authentic research result that has not been published yet in other publication media or publishing houses.
- The manuscript does not contain any plagiarism element. The editorial board will directly reject the text that indicates plagiarism.
- The submission and the publication processes are free, without any additional fees.
- The manuscript that has been written under the guidelines of JPFS (in MS Word format, use this article template) must be submitted through Online Submission System using Open Journal System (OJS) on the JPFS E-journal portal (http://journal.unucirebon.ac.id/index.php/jpfs) choose only one procedure. Then, register as one of the author or reviewer in the “Register” bottom.
- The manuscript article writing guidelines and template can be downloaded. The template and the guidelines of the article writing are avaliable in Ms Word (.doc) format.
- The manuscript online submission can be viewed in the part of online submission guidelines
- The manuscript whisch is inappropriate with the JPFS writing guidelines will be returned to the author before the reviewing process.
- The manuscript should contain several aspects of a scientific article as follows: (subtitles as the order), which are: (a) the title of the article, (b) the author’s name (no accademic title), (c) the afiliated author’s address, (d) the author’s email (e) the abstract and the keywords, (f) the introduction, (g) the research method (h), the research findings and disscussion (i), the conclusion (j), the references.
- The subtitles included in the discussion part (Introduction, Theoretical Review, Writing Methods, Result and Discussion, and Conclusion) should be numbered in the Arabic numbering order started from one. The subtitles are written in the bold and title case format. It uses the left text alignment without underline. The next expanded subtitles should be written in the bold and sentence case format, It should uses the left text alignment and the numbering format level two.
- The manuscript can be written both in Bahasa Indonesia or English with the standard language. The manuscript shuould consist of 8-15 pages including pictures and tables. The manuscript text ought to be written as this article template in the camera ready mode. The article is written on A4-sized papers (210x297 mm), with custom margins as follows: left 25 mm, right 25 mm, bottom 25 mm and top 30 mm.
- The text of the articles must be in Time New Roman, 12pt font size, 1.5 line-spacing, separated into one columns with the space between columns 10 mm.
- The words from uncommon or foreign languages are stated in Italic format. For the article in Bahasa Indonesia, foreign terms or words should be avoided. Each paragraph started 10mm from the left side border while there is no spaces among paragraphs. All numbers are written in Arabic numbering format, except for the new sentence.
- The tables and pictures are placed in the text group after the referenced tables or pictures. Each picture must be given a caption (Figure Caption) below the picture and be numbered in Arabic numbering format followed by the picture title. Each table must be given a table title (Table Caption) and numbered in Arabic numbering format above the table followed by the table title. The pictures attachment should be guaranteed that they can be printed well (font size, resolution and line space are clearly seen). The picture, the table, and the chart should be placed in the center between text groups. If it has a bigger size, it can be placed in the center of page. The table should not contain vertical lines, while horizontal lines are allowed only for the important point.
- Bibliographical reference must be noted in body note and bibliography according APA Style.
- Others information can be seen on the template journal
The Online Submission Manuscript Guidelines
The manuscript text must be submitted by one of two systems (second procedure is more preferable):
- The document should submitted by Online Submission System in the JPFS (Jurnal Pendidikan Fisika dan Sains) E-journal portal here.
- Firstly, the author should register as either an author or reviewer (checking role as author or reviewer) in the “register”.
- After the registration step is completed, log in as an author, click in “New Submission”. The article submission stage consists of five stages, such as:(1). Start, (2). Upload Submission, (3). Enter Metadata, (4). Upload Supplementary Files, (5). Confirmation.
- In the “Start” column, chose Journal Section (Full Article), check all the checklists.
- In the “Upload Submission” Columns, upload the manuscript files in MSWord format in this column.
- In the “Enter Metadata” columns, fill in with all the author data and affiliation. Including the Journal Title, Abstract and Indexing Keywords.
- In the “Upload Supplementary Files” columns, the author is allowed to upload supplementary files, the statement letter, or any other else.
- In the “Confirmation” columns, if the data you entered are all correct already, then click “Finish Submission”.
- If the author has difficulties in the submission process through the online system, please contact JPFS editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org or available contact person in journal web
Submission Preparation Checklist
|- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).|
|- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF or WordPerfect document file format.|
|Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.|
|- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.|
|- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.|
|- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.|
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The copyright of the received article shall be assigned to the journal as the publisher of the journal. The intended copyright includes the right to publish the article in various forms (including reprints). The journal maintains the publishing rights to the published articles.
Authors are permitted to disseminate published articles by sharing the link/DOI of the article at the journal. Authors are allowed to use their articles for any legal purposes deemed necessary without written permission from the journal with an acknowledgment of initial publication to this journal.