Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
1. Writing standard
2. The author should comply with the following standards for preparing the manuscript to be published in the scientific periodicals:
- Presenting accurate (using controlled and specific protocols/ procedures), reliable, repeatable, précised, and validated data.
- Presenting sufficient details and references so as to ease other parties to repeat the research steps in the text.
- Differentiating personal opinion from accurate and objective scientific statement on the basis of references.
3. Data Access and Retention
Access of raw data should be granted for the purpose of editorial review.
4. Originality and Plagiarism
The manuscript should contain research of original. Any citation or adaptation of the previously published author, research should be clearly stated. All forms of plagiarism should be subjected to rejection.
5. Multiple, Repetitive, or Simultaneous Publication
Multiple, repetitive, or simultaneous publication in other publications are things which are objectionable. The manuscript containing same information cannot be submitted or published in other scientific periodicals.
6. Sources of Information and References
Information from personal communication such as conversations, interviews, correspondence, and discussions or activities that are confidential as a manuscript jury or grant application or research funding schemes, should not be used without written permission from the original source or author.
7. Writing Agreement
The main author and all co-authors must approve the final version of the script and signed available submission form of the scientific periodicals.
8. Conflict of Interest
Any indication of conflict of interest should be disclosed as clearly as possible. All financial supports, working relation, consultation, resources ownership, honoraria, paid expert revelation, patent application/registration, grant or other funding scheme should be clearly stated.
9. Fatal Errors in the Published Manuscript
The following actions should be taken if the writer encountered a fatal error in the published manuscript immediately contact the editor of the publisher.